The result for the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 for Senior Resident in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani has been declared on 29th May 2023. The result can be checked on the official website of AIIMS Kalyani. Here is the step by step procedure to check the result online:
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Kalyani.
- Click on the “Recruitments” tab.
- Scroll down and click on the “Result for engagement of Senior Resident in various departments of AIIMS Kalyani” link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
The following are the details that will be mentioned in the result:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Status (Selected/Not Selected)
The candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will be intimated through email. The interview will be held on 1st June 2023. The candidates are advised to bring the following documents (Check official notification) along with them for the interview:
- Original and self-attested copies of all educational certificates
- Original and self-attested copies of experience certificates
- Medical fitness certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
The selected candidates will be appointed on a tenure basis of three years. The salary will be as per the norms of the Central Government.
|Check Result||Click Here|
Result: AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Kalyani, Kalyani|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Posts|
|Result declared on||29 May 2023|
- AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 | Result [Declared] for 153 Senior Resident Jobs | Download PDF
- AIIMS Raebareli Recruitment 2023 | Apply for 176 Senior Resident Vacancies
- ILBS Recruitment 2023 | Faculty,Nursing, Technical & various Jobs
AIIMS Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should possess a MBBS+MD/MS/MCh are eligible to apply.
- For more educational details, visit the official notification.
AIIMS Kalyani Notification Age Limit:
Maximum Age Limit for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023:
- The maximum age limit is 45 Years years.
- Relaxation and upper age limit is notified in the official advertisement.
AIIMS Kalyani Application Fee:
- General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates category are required to pay Rs: 1000/-
- SC/ST Nil
- PwD Nil
AIIMS Kalyani Payment Mode:
- Candidates can pay fee online, as per official notification of AIIMS Kalyani.
AIIMS Kalyani Selection Process:
- Selection method is based on the written exam/ Interview.
- For more selection process details, go to the official website
AIIMS Kalyani Salary Scale:
|Name of the posts||Pay scale/ Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs.15,600-39,100+GP 6,600 (6th CPC) Level 11 of the |
Pay Matrix of the Seventh Pay Commission + NPA for
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates will go to the official website of AIIMS Kalyani.
- Find the career/ recruitment/jobs section.
- Candidates must read the official notification carefully.
- Follow the instructions and fill the application form with care.
- Pay the applicable fee, if required.
- Candidates must save and keep a copy for future reference.
[SPECIAL SENDING INSTRUCTION]
Important Dates for AIIMS Kalyani Lab Technician Posts Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date to Apply Online||4 May 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 May 2023|
|Result Declared on||29 May 2023|
Important Link for AIIMS Kalyani Job Notification 2023