AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022- 4 posts for Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant jobs, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri, invites by hand or by post office applications for filling of the posts of Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant posts. Candidates having the requisite qualifications can apply.
Here you will get the complete information about AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022, Application procedures, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, numbers of vacancies, pay scale, and important links provided in this post. We advise that you should read the official notification of AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022 before submitting the application form. The website links of the official notification and application link for AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022 for Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant posts are given at the end of the post.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022 Summary
|Job Category||Lab Tech|
|Job Type||Govt, Regular|
|Job Name||Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant|
|Qualification||MLT, DMLT, 12th|
|Apply Mode||Online/ Hard Copy also|
- AIIMS Delhi Scientist and Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- RMLIMS Lucknow Nuclear Medicine Physicist Recruitment 2023- Walk in on 30 January 2023
- How to get Government Job After 12th PCB in medical field?
- MHSRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- NHM UP Staff Nurse 2023 Answer Key released- download the pdf here
|Last Date||30/12/2022, 15 days to send hard copy|
|Exam/ Interview Date||Soon Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|SC/ST and other categories:||Rs. nil|
Fees should be paid by using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or any different mode as mentioned in the official notification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant||As per rules Years|
See advt, Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules. See Attached advertisement.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022 has released the advertisement for the Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant posts Jobs the name and no of posts are as here.
|Name of the Post||Posts|
|Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant||4|
Lab Technician- Essential: 10+2 with Science subject (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology) and two years regular diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any government-recognized university/ institution with One-year relevant experience in Laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
Lab Attendant- Essential: 10th class pass (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized Board Desirable Experience in a Medical Laboratory
Pay Scale/ salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Lab Technician||Level-5 in the pay Matrix (Rs.29,200- 92,300)|
|Lab Attendant||Level-2 in the pay Matrix (Rs.19,900- 63,200)|
Pay scale/ Salary details have been given below. You can check the details here.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
*as per rules.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to follow the steps to apply for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022 for Lab Technician/ Lab Attendant posts.
- To apply please visit the website of AIIMS Mangalagiri
- Search for the Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu.
- Check the official notification details and eligibility.
- Fill out the application form as instructed.
- Pay the Applicable fee, if applicable.
- Send the application as per official notification.
- All the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts are required to mandatorily send a duly signed print-out of their online application form along with self-attested copy of documents in support of their eligibility i.e. qualification, experience, age/date of birth, category etc. to the given address through Speed Post/Registered Post so as to reach within 15 days from the last date of online application failing which candidature of the applicant may not be considered. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The envelope containing the print out of application form and self-attested copies of documents should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of ……..” and be sent to the following address: Recruitment Cell, Room No: 216, 2nd Floor, Library & Admin Building, AIIMS, Mangalagiri, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Pin – 522 503
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the website of AIIMS Mangalagiri regularly for any changes.