AIIMS Raipur Nuclear Medicine Technologists Recruitment 2020- AIIMS Raipur invites application for the recruitment of the post of Nuclear Medicine Technologist on contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
AIIMS Raipur is an apex health care Institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Important Notice Regarding Recruitment for The Post Of Nuclear Medicine Technologist On Contractual Basis In The Department Of Nuclear Medicine
This is in reference to advt. No. Admin/Recruitment/Consultantl2O2ol AIIMS.RPR/3075, dated 08-10-202Q lor recruitment to the post of Nuclear Medicine Technologist on contractual basis in the department of Nuclear Medicine, AIIMS Raipur.
Walk-in-interview for recruitment, to the post of Nuclear Medicine Technologist scheduled to be held on 22.10.2O20 is hereby cancelled and the advertisement of above mentioned post is hereby withdrawn due to administrative reasons.
Name of the post: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Number of posts: 02 (UR)
M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
i.M.Sc. in Physics/Biophysics/Medical Physics/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology’/ Bioinformatics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Radioisotopes Techniques (DMRIT) from recognized University/ Institute.
One year experience in Nuclear Medicine.
Should possess certificate from regulatory body (AERB, BARC, Mumbai) to work as RSO in Nuclear Medicine.
Salary/ Remuneration Rs. 75,000/- per month and no enhancement during the contract period.
More Jobs at AIIMS:
- BSc Courses at AIIMS- Eligibility, Seats, Admission process full details
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment Group A, B & C Posts – Apply Online
- Research Assistant-AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Lecturer Speech & Hearing AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021- Apply Online
Age Limit :
- Upto 65 years of Age.
Period of Job/ Consultancy:
Initially for 11 (eleven) months.
Date (Walk-tn-Interviewl :
Reporting Timlng :
Venue of Intervlew
22.10.2020, 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Committee Room, First Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 05, A11 India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.
How to Apply:
- Advertisement and Application form is hosted in the website of AIIMS, Raipur i.e. http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/.
- The duly filled application form along with the originals and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a coloured passport size photograph should be brought at the time of the walk-in interview.
- Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/Autonomous Institutes etc. should submit their application along with NOC.
Rs. 1,000/- to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable and it should be attach with the application form.
Search words: nuclear medicine, aiims raipur, recruitment 2020, nuclear medicine technologist, recognized university/ institute