DSCI Recruitment: Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Recruitment 2023 for 22 Assistant Professor Posts
The Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 22 Assistant Professors (Faculty). The last date to apply is May 31, 2023.
DSCI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- The upper age limit is 55 years.
The selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 1,01,500/- per month.
The selection process will consist of the following:
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of experience and qualifications.
- Personal interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online or offline. The application form can be downloaded from the DSCI website.
- Go to the DSCI website.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Assistant Professor” link.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Download the application form from the DSCI website.
- Fill out the application form and sign it.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to the following address:
Delhi State Cancer Institute Director’s Office East Campus Dilshad Garden New Delhi – 110095
DSCI Recruitment: Important Dates
- Notification Date: May 12, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2023
- Interview Date: Soon
For more information
- Visit the DSCI website: www.dsci.nic.in