ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2020- 22 Posts of Specialists/Senior Resident Walk-in
ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Kanpur invites application for the 22 posts of Specialists/Senior Resident through its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2020.
|Date of walk-in-interview: 17 December 2020|
Details like department wise posts, age, experience and other criteria are given here. Candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying.
Full time/Part time Specialist-10 Posts
Obst and Gynae-01
Dermatology and STD-01
Senior Resident (On One Year)-08 Posts
Obst and Gynae-02
Senior Resident (Under Three Year Residency Scheme)-04 Posts
Obs and Gynae-01
Full time/Part time Specialist-PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree/or minimum of 5 years’ post diploma experience.
Senior Resident (On One Year)-PG Degree/Diploma or MBBS Degree from recognized university with at least 2 year working experience in the same discipline in which they are purposed to be engaged. Preference is to be given to a PG Degree or a Diploma Qualified candidate.
Senior Resident (Under Three Year Residency Scheme)-PG Degree/Diploma or MBBS from recognized university with at least 2 years’ experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged. Preference is to be given to a PG Degree or a Diploma Qualified candidates.
Please check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview scheduled on 17 December 2020 with the dully filled in application form in prescribed format with the essential documents as mentioned in the notification. Please check the notification for details in this regards.
More SR Jobs
- Medical and Health Officer-I- MHRB Assam Recruitment 2021- Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 18 Junior Scientific Officer, Director, Specialist, and Other posts, Apply Online
- ESIC Kanpur Recruitment 2020- 22 Posts of Specialists/Senior Resident Walk-in
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020- Apply online for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- uppsc-recruitment-2020 Assistant Professor, Lecturer in Allopathy and Homeopathy Department.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Covishield: FAQ factsheet by Serum Institute
- Research Assistant-AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Assistant Professor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and many more jobs- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
- Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Lecturer Speech & Hearing AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021- Apply Online