ILBS Recruitment 2020 Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the GOI. ILBS invites application for the various post from deserving and eligible cadidates.
ILBS Recruitment 2020, Professor, Nurse & Other Technical Vacancies
List and procedure to apply for the post has been given in last. It should be noted that all appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will initially be for a period of ‘four years’ and can be extended based on performance.
- Senior Professor
- Senior Consultant
- Additional Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Resident
- Junior Resident
- Assistant Manager Nurse
- Nurse, Junior Nurse
- Staff Assistant
- Executive Nurse
- Junior Executive Nurse
- Technical Posts.
- There are total 110 job posts to be filled by ILBS and detail of the vacancies are given below.
- Eligible and interested candidates should make the ILBS registration via ILBS website.
- The last date for submission of ILBS Jobs online application is 30.05.2020.
Note: Last date has been extended to 15th June 2020
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Casualty Medical Officer||03|
|Resident Medical Officer||05|
|Deputy Head Operations||01|
|Head Nursing Care Services||01|
|Technical Executive (Nuclear Medicine) or RSO II||01|
|Resident Hospital Administrator||04|
|Assistant Manager Nurse||01|
|Junior Executive Nurse||03|
The pay scale for each post is based as per 7th CPC as applicable for the Institute, except for the post of Resident Hospital Administrator and Junior Executive Nurse.
Transport Allowance, CEA-Children Education Allowance and other applicable allowances will be given as per the policy of the Institute.
How to apply:
- Applicant should apply through online mode Only.
- It is mandatory to apply online and upload all the relevant documents/certificates.
- A Registration number will be generated on completion of online application.
- In case the candidates experience any difficulty in uploading/attaching the scanned documents while applying online, may send it as attachment through email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the registration number of the application and the post applied for (mandatory).
- For any other information, candidates may email us at email@example.com or contact at 011-46300000, Extn – 23233, 23234.
Official Website: Click here
- PGIMER- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- Food & Drugs Administration Recruitment 2021- Food Safety Officer, Chemist and other posts
- NIIH Recruitment 2021 Apply For Jobs In National Institute of Immunohaematology For Scientist ‘D’ (Medical), Research Assistant & Lab Technician Apply Online
- NBRC Admission 2021: Application process, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus- Full details
- BSc Courses at AIIMS- Eligibility, Seats, Admission process full details