Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020: EEG Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Servants- 45 Posts Apply Online
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020: EEG Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Servants- 45 Posts Apply Online: Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites online application from interested and eligible candidates for total 45 posts of EEG Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Servants.
Interested and Eligible Candidates should submit online application only through the official website latest by 25-11-2020. Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully and make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria of applied post.
* candidates are advised to check the official notice.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale:
|EEG Technicians||Science Degree with Diploma/ Degree in EEG Technical/ Medical Laboratory tech course or any other equivalent||Rs 27650 – 52650|
|Laboratory Assistant (Motography)||Diploma in Cinematography or Photography or equivalent and min one yrs experience||Rs 21400 – 42000|
|Laboratory Servants||12th Science or equivalent||Rs 18600 – 32600|
|EEG Technicians||21 – 35 yrs|
|Laboratory Assistant (Motography)||21 – 35 yrs|
|Laboratory Servants||21 – 35 yrs|
Application Start Date: 27-10-2020
Last dates to apply Online Application forms: 25-11-2020
Last date for payment of fee: 27-11-2020
Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
Written test will consist of two papers each of 150 marks.
Application fee is Rs 100/- for SC/ST candidates
Rs 250/- for other candidates.
Fee can be paid online by using of debit card/ credit card/ net banking/challan.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to fill application through provided online facility latest by 25-11-2020.
Before filling form, candidates are advised to read complete instruction and fill form accordingly.
Candidates should fill required details carefully in online application.
Personal email id and mobile number should also be filled in online Application.
Candidates should upload scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature at appropriate place.
After final submission of application, a print of application should retain for future use
Apply Online: Apply Online
Official Notification PDF: Click here
More Latest Jobs:
- Covid-19 Vaccine Covishield: FAQ factsheet by Serum Institute
- Research Assistant-AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Assistant Professor, Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician and many more jobs- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021
- Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Lecturer Speech & Hearing AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021- Apply Online
- technician laboratory assistant and laboratory
- laboratory assistant and laboratory servants
- eeg technician laboratory assistant
- karnataka police recruitment 2020 eeg
- police recruitment 2020 eeg technician