MPPSC MO recruitment 2023- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online application for the recruitment of 1456 Medical Officers posts in Department of Public Health and Family Welfare. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website at mppsc.mp.gov.in. The last date for the submission of the application form is February 19, 2023. Candidates can make changes to the application from January 21, 2023, to February 21, 2023.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 vacancy details:
Total posts of Medical officer MO is 1456.
Read:Latest Medical Officer Jobs
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023- Educational Qualification:
MBBS or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India. More details in the notification below:
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 age limit:
The candidates should be between the age of 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation as per rules of MP Govt.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 application fee:
Candidates from the unreserved UR category have to pay ₹1000 as the application fee and the candidates from the reserved category have to pay ₹500 as the application fee.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website at mppsc.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”
- Click on the application link against Medical Officer (Department of Public Health & Family Welfare)
- Read the official notification.
- Register and fill out the application form
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fee
- Save and take a printout for future reference.
Official website: Link mppsc.mp.gov.in