PGIMER Recruitment 2022- Apply online for Group A B C jobs, POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH (PGIMER), for PGI Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab invites online applications for filling of the posts of Group A B C posts. Candidates having the requisite qualifications can apply.
Here you will get the complete information about PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for Group A B C posts, Application procedures, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, numbers of vacancies, pay scale, and important links provided in this post. We advise that you should read the official notification of PGIMER Recruitment 2022 before submitting the application form. The website links of the official notification and application link for PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for Group A B C posts are given at the end of the post.
PGIMER RECRUITMENT 2022 for Group A B C posts Summary
|Organization||PGIMER RECRUITMENT 2022|
|Job Category||Group A B C|
|Job Name||256 Medical Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Nursing Officer, Store Keeper, Jr. Lab Technician, Jr. Technician (X-ray), Junior Speech Therapist, Medical Record Technician, Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC), CSR Assistant Grade-II, Laboratory Attendant Grade-II, Manifold Technician Grade-IV Posts|
|Job location||Sangrur and Chandigarh|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc., Diploma|
|Exam/ Interview Date||Soon|
More Jobs@ PGIMER: Click here
|SC/ST and other categories:||Rs.800|
Fees should be paid online by using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or any different mode as mentioned in the official notification.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Group A B C||18-30/18-35/18-40years*|
See advt, Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules. See Attached advertisement.
PGIMER RECRUITMENT 2022 has released the advertisement for the Group A B C posts Jobs the name and no of posts are as here.
|Name of the Post||Posts|
|Group A B C||256|
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|FOR PGI Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab.|
|2.||Assistant Administrative Officer||01|
|5.||Jr. Lab Technician||10|
|6.||Jr. Technician (X-ray)||02|
|7.||Junior Speech Therapist||01|
|8.||Medical Record Technician||02|
|9.||Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC)||04|
|10.||CSR Assistant Grade-II||02|
|11.||Laboratory Attendant Grade-II||02|
|12.||Manifold Technician Grade-IV||02|
|FOR PGIMER, Chandigarh.|
|13.||Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC)||33|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Group A B C||As below|
|Educational Qualification: 1. Medical Officer –Essential:- i). A medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Part II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the 3rd Schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act. ii). The candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council. iii). Should have special training in Family Planning & Educational methods. Preference will be given to Postgraduate degree or diploma in the speciality concerned|
2. Assistant Administrative Officer -Essential:- 1. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. 2. 5 years of experience as Office Supdt. or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations.Desirable:- Postgraduate diploma in Personnel Management / Labour Laws / Administrative Law.
3. Nursing Officer – (A) (I) B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute; OR Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute. OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute. (II) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and midwife (RN or RN & RM) with State Nursing Council; OR (B) (I) Diploma in General Nursing and Mid-wifery from a recognized Board or Council. (II) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and mid-wife from State Nursing Council. (III) One year experience after acquiring the educational qualifications mentioned at B (I) above.
4. Store Keeper -Essential:- 1. Bachelor degree in Maths/ Economics / Commerce / Statistics and 2. M.B.A./ Postgraduate in Maths/ Economics/Commerce/ Statistics /Finance from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks.
5. Jr. Lab Technician – B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
6. Jr. Technician (X-ray) – B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio Diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
7. Junior Speech Therapist -Essential:- B.Sc. Speech and Hearing from a recognized University/Institution.Desirable:- One year experience (clinical) in Speech and Audiology in Medical Institute of repute.
8. Medical Record Technician -Essential:- i) 12th Class pass preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University. ii) Certificate in Medical Records from a recognized Institute or Authority issued after not less than 6 months training course.Desirable:- 3-6 months practical experience of having handled medical records in a hospital / medical Institute of repute.
9. Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC) – 1). 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. 2). A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
10. CSR Assistant Grade-II – Matric with Science and certificate course of Operation Theatre Assistant of one year duration from this Institute. Desirable:- Candidate possessing diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques would be preferred for the post.
11. Laboratory Attendant Grade-II -Essential:- 10th class pass (with Science as one of the subject) from a recognized Board.Desirable:- Experience in a Medical Laboratory.
12. Manifold Technician Grade-IV – Matric/10th Standard with ITI Certificate in the respective trade or Matric with trade certificate from a recognized Institute/Board or authority with 5 years experience in respect of trade for which ITI certificate is not available.
Pay Scale/ salary
Pay scale/ Salary details has been given below. You can check the details here.
|1. Medical Officer – Level-10(Rs.56100-177500/-)|
|2. Assistant Administrative Officer – Level-7(Rs.44900-142400/-)|
|3. Nursing Officer – Level-7(Rs.44900-142400/-)|
|4. Store Keeper – Level-6(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|5. Jr. Lab Technician – Level-6(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|6. Jr. Technician (X-ray) – Level-6(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|7. Junior Speech Therapist – Level-6(Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|8. Medical Record Technician – Level-4(Rs.25500-81100/-)|
|9. Jr. Administrative Assistant (LDC) – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200/-)|
|10. CSR Assistant Grade-II – Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)|
|11. Laboratory Attendant Grade-II – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200/-)|
|12. Manifold Technician Grade-IV – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200/-)|
As per rules
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Group A B C||Computer based test|
*as per rules.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to follow the following steps to apply for the PGIMER RECRUITMENT 2022 for Group A B C posts.
For applying please visit the PGIMER website
Search for the Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu on the website.
Check the official notification details and eligibility.
Fill out the application form as instructed.
Pay the Applicable fee, if applicable.
All the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip with them, along with proof of payment for their record.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the website of PGIMER regularly for any changes.
Official Advertisement for PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for Group A B C posts
Apply Link for PGIMER Recruitment 2022 for Group A B C posts