Research Assistant-AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
AIIMS Bhubaneshwar invites online applications in a prescribed format from eligible and interested candidates for filling of online application of research Assistant vacancy. The interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on 24-01-2021.
|Notification Released Date||07th January 2021|
|Date of Interview||28th January 2021|
Medical graduate (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS/Bachelor of Physiotherapy) with degree/diploma in clinical research & computer knowledge.
2 years’ Research experience post-qualification
Experience in writing reports and scientific documents
Computer knowledge in MS office.
- PGIMER- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- Food & Drugs Administration Recruitment 2021- Food Safety Officer, Chemist and other posts
- NIIH Recruitment 2021 Apply For Jobs In National Institute of Immunohaematology For Scientist ‘D’ (Medical), Research Assistant & Lab Technician Apply Online
- NBRC Admission 2021: Application process, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus- Full details
- BSc Courses at AIIMS- Eligibility, Seats, Admission process full details
Consolidated salary of Rs 31,000/- (Rupees Thirty one thousand only in 1st year), Rs 32,350/- (Rupees Thirty two thousand three hundred fifty only in 2nd year), and Rs 33,700/- (Rupees Thirty-three thousand seven hundred only in 3rd year).
Period of Appointment:
Maximum for a period of 3 years or till completion of project whichever is earlier.
Date of interview:
28th January 2021
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Reporting Time 9.00 AM
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply for concerned posts by sending their application to concerned email address, as per prescribed format. No need to send print to All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar at this stage. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised though. Only eligible candidates will be entertained, therefore candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
Dr Sanjeev Kumar Bhoi
Dept. of Neurology