Salary Of Staff Nurse And Nursing Officer In India, AIIMS and other Government hospitals
Salary is one of the most important aspect of any job. There are a lot of variation in salary structure in Government and Private sector.
- In this post we will discuss about the salary of staff nurse and nursing Officer in India specially in Government sector.
Salary of staff nurse in Central Government Hospitals like AIIMS, PGI etc is almost same. Most of the Government sector like AIIMS. PGI recruit on same pay scale.
- Various other government hospitals like ESIC, MCD have same basic salary but there is only difference of allowances.
Salary Of Staff Nurse In Central government Departments like AIIMS, PGI
In government sector staff nurses also known as Nursing Officer are recruited at level 7 as per 7th pay commission.
- Basic starting basic pay of staff nurse at level 7 is 44900 rupees per month.
- In Tier 1 metro cities like Delhi Mumbai Bengaluru Hyderabad staff nurse will get 24% h r a
- Staff nurse/ Nursing Officer is also eligible for Nursing allowance 7200 rupees per month as per 7th CPC.
- They are also eligible for other allowances like TA: travel allowance and DA: dearness allowance.
We have provided a salary slip of one on the AIIMS.
Starting Basic:44900 INR (there is slight difference in basic salary here and in image, because of increment)
- DA as on Dec 2019: 17%
- i.e 44900*17/100= 7633 INR
- HRA in Xclass cities like Delhi, Mumbai etc 24%
- i.e 44900*24% = 10776 INR
- Nursing Allowance:. 7200 INR
- Washing Allowance: 1800 INR
- Transport Allowance: ( In X class cities)
- 3600+ DA = 4212 INR (DA 17% as on Dec 2019)
- Total Salary :44900 + 7633 +10776 + 7200+ 1800+4212
- =76521 INR / month. . This amounts to 918252 per annum.
- Other than that govt contributes 10%Basic +DA( i.e 5253 INR ; in the present rates) to your NPS Tier 1Account. This amounts to another 63036 INR to your CTC
- Also you get tuition fee reimbursement of 54000 INR per annum for 2 kids.
- Further you get a bonus amount of 6774 ( ad hoc bonus) or upto 23000 ,(PLB bonus) once in an year.
Moreover you get DA increase twice a year 6 months apart as announced by the government and an increment of approximately 3% of the Basic salary in an year.
- CTC is then approximately 918252+63036+54000+6774 = 1042062 INR
Other than that you will get home town tickets for your family for the first 3 years and All india tickets in the 4th year in a block of 4 years. Likewise for a total of 8 years for a fresh recruit. After that tickets for your family once in 2 years (if you are single , you will get ticket every year).
Get more Nursing Jobs: Click here