Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021
Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021- AIIMS New Delhi has invited application in a prescribed format from eligible and interested candidates for filling of Scientist – C (Non-Medical) on for a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-funded project- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)- Capacity Building Orientation Training for COVID-19 Preparedness and IPC for Healthcare Facilities at JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the vacancy till 20/01/2021 from the direct link provided below.
Essential qualifications, experience, consolidated salary are as follows:
|Last Date to Submit the Application||20/01/2021|
|Number of vacancy: 01 (One)|
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist – C (Non-Medical) AIIMS New Delhi
1st class master’s degree in microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or related subject from a recognized university AND
4 years’ experience OR
2nd class M.Sc. +Ph.D. degree in microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or related subject from a recognized university AND 4 years’ experience.
- Post Graduate Degree in Medical Microbiology
- Prior experience with IPC, GPC, data analysis, and biostatistics would be preferred.
- Expert level knowledge in data analysis platforms SPSS, STATA SAS, Epi Info etc.
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft excel, PPT etc.
- Written communication skills to prepare written reports and to display statistical data in understandable formats.
- Experience of working in Health sector, ICMR, AIIMS, NHM, CTD, NACO, etc. or in the Scientific Departments/Organizations with experience in project management.
- Working experience in Government sector/PSU or any reputed organization in management of public health program.
*Check the notification for more details.
Maximum Age: 40 years
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Consolidated Rs.51,000 (corresponding to PB-3 Rs.15600 -39100 +Grade Pay Rs.6600)
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview / Skype interview.
*Check the notification for fee payment.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in person or by post, along with a covering letter specifying the name of the post applied on the envelope to the following address: Dr. Purva Mathur Professor & Principal Investigator, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor Department of Laboratory Medicine JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Read the official notification for detail.
The notification link is given below for any reference.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|